Public Sector: Municipalities, Universities, Schools, and Hospitals
Every entity in the public sector faces the stress of trying to run on smaller operating budgets while trying to reliably deliver consistent public service. Budget and reliability concerns get exacerbated by rapidly expanding regional goals to reduce emissions.
However, locating a domestically sourced and cost effective storage system (with or without solar) at each facility creates value in many ways.
- Ensure reliability of energy supply by using the battery instead of a backup generator.
- Minimize demand charges by letting the battery supply the surging demand.
- Optimization your Time-Of-Use bill by buying electricity to displace expensive electricity later.
- Couple with solar to:
- Save on fuel charges
- Increase the % of the solar system’s output that you self-consume
- Have the storage system qualify for a 30% federal tax credit.
The team at ViZn Energy spent the last eight years perfecting our unique battery to be deployed into your demanding environment and operate across the 20-year life of the system.
Unlike some of the currently popular battery technology, our systems can be deployed without worry near where people live and work because it runs on a safe chemistry that is non-toxic, non-flammable, and non-explosive.
Our products are proudly made in the USA!